Rental Rules and Regulations
1. No one under age 19 is permitted to consume alcohol. Violation will result in early termination of service-no refunds.
2. No smoking in the vehicles. Violation will result in a $100 fine per incident. No exceptions.
3. There will be a $100 cleaning surcharge for vomit incidents.
4. All parking fees are in addition to the contract price and must be paid separately.
5. There will be a $100 surcharge for excessive cleaning at the discretion of the company.
6. Persons who are unruly or disruptive or conduct illegal activities will be removed from the vehicles at the discretion of the driver and no refunds will be issued.
7. We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen property.
8. No illegal drug usage. Violation will result in early termination with no refunds.
9. Overtime will be billed in 1 hour increments. By agreeing to service with Moonlight Party Bus the customer is agreeing to pay for overtime accrued. Hourly rate is determined by the total contract price divided by the number of guaranteed hours.
10. Customer agrees that replacement Limousine may be substituted in the event of any major mechanical issues, limo involved in an accident, etc.
11. All entertainment including but not limited to CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes and more is to be provided by the client.
12. Though we provide access vouchers or add names to VIP lists for clubs, bars, and restaurants, admission is at the sole discretion of the facility and is subject to facility rules and regulations including but not limited to attire and schedule. It is the customers responsibility to contact facilities directly for this information. Please note, you must inform your sales person 24 hours in advance of any clubs you would like passes to access or you will not receive any passes.